Acquiring Industry Metrics (AIM)
Your Analytics. Now.
Big data can be a payments company’s kryptonite if it’s not accessible or comparable. TSG’s analytics platform, AIM, turns this weakness into a superpower by harmonizing merchant acquiring data to provide key metrics and market benchmarks.Contact Us
Businesses prefer the power of AIM to tackle their big data problem and maximize profitability. TSG helps leading payments companies manage and harmonize data to provide key metrics and market benchmarks.
- A top 3 merchant acquirer utilized AIM to communicate pricing comparisons to management and justify rate increases
- A top 3 U.S. bank leveraged reporting for forecasting across sectors and geographies to adjust business models appropriately
- A fintech provider used AIM to understand market size and attractiveness to prioritize target markets and verticals
- A large ISO used AIM to support its sales team with go-to-market price comparisons by merchant size
Acquiring Industry Metrics™ (AIM)
The AIM Platform has revolutionized how payment providers manage a business by allowing them to benchmark growth, attrition, and financial performance anonymously against peers and the overall industry.
- AIM enables access to portfolio-specific and market benchmarks at a micro/macro-level of detail. The value of AIM is derived through TSG data harmonization of multiprocessor settlement data, which happens in an anonymous and aggregated fashion.
- AIM closely mirrors the overall makeup of the U.S. card acceptance market and positively correlates with other data sets such as the U.S. Census. Learn how AIM represents the U.S. payments market
- AIM’s seamless user interface, AIMvision, provides access to performance metrics, customized dashboards, and complex query building. The interface has the power and flexibility for analysts to run complex queries.
75 % Payment providers that manage more than 75% of the dollar volume in the U.S. use the AIM toolset.
50 :1 Typical AIM users see ROIs of over 50:1, resulting in millions of dollars of net revenue lift.
4 M Credit and debit card data on nearly 4M small and enterprise merchants in over 250 industries.
Learn what makes TSG unique in its approach.
Acquiring Industry Metrics (AIM)
AIM is the Data Solution for Payments Companies
Metrics can be cut and calculated thousands of ways to analyze payments industry benchmark metrics for like-merchants. The AIM platform is regularly used for:
How do you competitively price new merchants? By benchmarking against only recently boarded merchants, subscribers can ensure their offering is competitively priced to market.
Right Pricing to Market
Is there revenue potential within your portfolio back-book? By affecting only those merchants that are under-market, a portfolio can increase back-book revenue without adversely affecting attrition.
How do analytics support your vertical strategy? Whether identifying a new, attractive vertical or quantifying the opportunity, the metrics within AIM can support your vertically-focused initiatives.
How do you accurately track and compare performance? AIM can benchmark a companies KPIs and communicate the strengths and weaknesses of a portfolio compared to the dynamic ecosystem.
I often cited the AIM averages to get investors to understand how we stand in the industry. I feel that AIM is a no-brainer tool for any decent sized payment company.
former CEO, Cardconnect (A First Data Company)
I use AIM to benchmark our company KPIs for the board on a quarterly basis.
The AIM product unequivocally provided us the insight that allowed us to better manage our merchant portfolio. As a direct result of utilizing AIM data to benchmark and adjust strategies, the value of our company increased over 5%.
Because AIM takes all merchant summary data and harmonizes that information – we learned for the first time that we had a significant number of merchants priced underwater.