TSG, is pleased to announce, during the Electronic Transactions Association’s TRANSACT 14 event, the continued growth of its merchant database, which now exceeds two million merchants and is estimated to be over twenty percent of the U.S. small and midsize business market. MPPS is comprised of a database populated with merchant-level data from eighteen different companies that are top 60 U.S. merchant acquirers, several of which fall within the top 20.
- Bitcoin is Swinging Wildly…Again
- Now Available: Braintree Company Analysis
- BofA/First Data Breaking Up?
- Square Not Worried About Industry’s Mergers
- TSG in Green Sheet: TSG Directory Highlights Top-Rated U.S. Acquirers
- ETA/TSG U.S. Spending Snapshot: Consumer Spending Via Electronic Payments Sees Growth in Q4 2018 Year-Over-Year
- Happenings @ TSG – Spring 2019
- Toast Challenges First Data in Restaurant POS Market
- Shopify unveils a new lineup of retail hardware
- Visa partners FIS to push DLT-based platform for international corporate payments