TSG, is pleased to announce, during the Electronic Transactions Association’s TRANSACT 14 event, the continued growth of its merchant database, which now exceeds two million merchants and is estimated to be over twenty percent of the U.S. small and midsize business market. MPPS is comprised of a database populated with merchant-level data from eighteen different companies that are top 60 U.S. merchant acquirers, several of which fall within the top 20.
- V/MC Reach Settlement | Stripe Moves Into Brick-and-Mortar | Newegg Gets Breached
- Stripe moves into in-store payments
- China UnionPay reveals plans to take on Visa, Mastercard in Europe
- TSG Served as Portfolio Advisor to Talus in its Acquisition of Prolific Business Solutions
- The Crypto Crash of 2018
- Mastercard partners with Microsoft in an attempt to boost services offerings
- TSG Big Data: Profitability of Merchants in the U.S.
- TSG in Digital Transactions: Gateway Operators Slice Transaction Time in Half As Uptime Average Nears 100%
- Hackers “Take Off” with British Airways Data
- Elavon Acquires Virginia-Based Electronic Transaction Systems