TSG, is pleased to announce, during the Electronic Transactions Association’s TRANSACT 14 event, the continued growth of its merchant database, which now exceeds two million merchants and is estimated to be over twenty percent of the U.S. small and midsize business market. MPPS is comprised of a database populated with merchant-level data from eighteen different companies that are top 60 U.S. merchant acquirers, several of which fall within the top 20.
- Executive Interview Series: Founder and CEO of Stax, Suneera Madhani
- TSG Strengthens Team with New 2022 Hires
- TSG’s Take: Global Payments’ Acquisition of EVO Payments
- Trends Shaping Payments, Now and In The Future
- Managing Risk with the Card Networks
- Creating Opportunities at the Merchant Level
- The Russo-Ukrainian War: eCommerce & Fintech Talent Remain Resilient
- The Strawhecker Group Expands Global Payments Expertise with Pan-European Fintech & Payments Advisory Network
- Executive Interview Series: Co-Founder and CEO of BitPay, Stephen Pair
- Discover Eyes Benefits of Downturn.