TSG, is pleased to announce, during the Electronic Transactions Association’s TRANSACT 14 event, the continued growth of its merchant database, which now exceeds two million merchants and is estimated to be over twenty percent of the U.S. small and midsize business market. MPPS is comprised of a database populated with merchant-level data from eighteen different companies that are top 60 U.S. merchant acquirers, several of which fall within the top 20.
- TSG Analysis: Fiserv Acquisition of First Data
- HPS Brings World-class Payments Platform to U.S.
- A new Square debit card makes it easy for businesses to spend their Square revenue
- Fiserv to buy First Data in $22 billion stock deal
- The Strawhecker Group (TSG) Announces Retirement of CFO David Laferla
- Elavon Acquires CenPOS | Paya Acquires First Billing Services | Mastercard Modernizes Logo
- TSYS Launches Vital Branded POS for SMBs
- Square Hires New CFO
- NewsFilter’s Top 10 Headlines of 2018
- MINDBODY Enters into Definitive Agreement to be Acquired by Vista Equity Partners for $1.9 Billion