Some payments companies have been mentioning increases in chargebacks since October 1st. This appears to be true, according to The Strawhecker Group’s merchant level database of more than 3.5 million card accepting merchants. The charts illustrate that there were increases in chargeback rates in the SMB market for both transactions and dollar volume throughout much of 2015 with the greatest acceleration occurring in Q4 2015.
- Stripe moves into in-store payments
- China UnionPay reveals plans to take on Visa, Mastercard in Europe
- TSG Served as Portfolio Advisor to Talus in its Acquisition of Prolific Business Solutions
- The Crypto Crash of 2018
- Mastercard partners with Microsoft in an attempt to boost services offerings
- TSG Big Data: Profitability of Merchants in the U.S.
- TSG in Digital Transactions: Gateway Operators Slice Transaction Time in Half As Uptime Average Nears 100%
- Hackers “Take Off” with British Airways Data
- Elavon Acquires Virginia-Based Electronic Transaction Systems
- Payments Vs. Sports – Perspective in Valuations