Some payments companies have been mentioning increases in chargebacks since October 1st. This appears to be true, according to The Strawhecker Group’s merchant level database of more than 3.5 million card accepting merchants. The charts illustrate that there were increases in chargeback rates in the SMB market for both transactions and dollar volume throughout much of 2015 with the greatest acceleration occurring in Q4 2015.
- TSG Analysis: Fiserv Acquisition of First Data
- HPS Brings World-class Payments Platform to U.S.
- A new Square debit card makes it easy for businesses to spend their Square revenue
- Fiserv to buy First Data in $22 billion stock deal
- The Strawhecker Group (TSG) Announces Retirement of CFO David Laferla
- Elavon Acquires CenPOS | Paya Acquires First Billing Services | Mastercard Modernizes Logo
- TSYS Launches Vital Branded POS for SMBs
- Square Hires New CFO
- NewsFilter’s Top 10 Headlines of 2018
- MINDBODY Enters into Definitive Agreement to be Acquired by Vista Equity Partners for $1.9 Billion