Some payments companies have been mentioning increases in chargebacks since October 1st. This appears to be true, according to The Strawhecker Group’s merchant level database of more than 3.5 million card accepting merchants. The charts illustrate that there were increases in chargeback rates in the SMB market for both transactions and dollar volume throughout much of 2015 with the greatest acceleration occurring in Q4 2015.
- PayPal Pulls Out of Pornhub
- Are You Ready for 2020?
- U.S. Holiday Sales Could Top $1 Trillion, With Mobile Payments Growing 32%
- Rapyd unveils Singapore platform to help firms go cashless
- The Monetization of Software Volume Gold Rush
- GoCardless partners with TransferWise to bring low-cost currency conversion to recurring payments
- TSG in Newsday: Small Business: Keeping up-to-date with payment options
- Now Available: The Ins And Outs Of Merchant Pricing
- The Next Big Thing in Payments: Africa
- Gold Rush: The Monetization of Software Card Volume