Some payments companies have been mentioning increases in chargebacks since October 1st. This appears to be true, according to The Strawhecker Group’s merchant level database of more than 3.5 million card accepting merchants. The charts illustrate that there were increases in chargeback rates in the SMB market for both transactions and dollar volume throughout much of 2015 with the greatest acceleration occurring in Q4 2015.
- Executive Interview Series: Founder and CEO of Stax, Suneera Madhani
- TSG Strengthens Team with New 2022 Hires
- TSG’s Take: Global Payments’ Acquisition of EVO Payments
- Trends Shaping Payments, Now and In The Future
- Managing Risk with the Card Networks
- Creating Opportunities at the Merchant Level
- The Russo-Ukrainian War: eCommerce & Fintech Talent Remain Resilient
- The Strawhecker Group Expands Global Payments Expertise with Pan-European Fintech & Payments Advisory Network
- Executive Interview Series: Co-Founder and CEO of BitPay, Stephen Pair
- Discover Eyes Benefits of Downturn.