t’s been a little more than 48 hours since the most surprising and tumultuous presidential election in memory. With a Donald Trump win and the House and Senate staying in Republican hands, there are a lot of potential effects from these results. TSG has reviewed comments from many pundits as well as experts in the industry and compiled our thoughts on the elections impact on the payments industry.
- TransactionWatch – Week of July 19th – July 23rd
- Bitcoin = World Peace?
- TSG Announces Shopping Cart Provider of the Year
- Capchase raises $280M to scale its financing platform for subscription businesses
- Venmo finally ditches controversial feature over privacy concerns
- Shift4 Payments Announces Proposed Public Offering of Class A Common Stock
- New EU tax rules stand to stimulate cross-border payments for U.S. merchants
- TransactionWatch – Week of July 12th – July 16th
- Square Announces New Business
- Billtrust Expands Accounts Receivable and Integrated B2B Payments Capability with KONE Inc.