t’s been a little more than 48 hours since the most surprising and tumultuous presidential election in memory. With a Donald Trump win and the House and Senate staying in Republican hands, there are a lot of potential effects from these results. TSG has reviewed comments from many pundits as well as experts in the industry and compiled our thoughts on the elections impact on the payments industry.
- PayPal Pulls Out of Pornhub
- Are You Ready for 2020?
- U.S. Holiday Sales Could Top $1 Trillion, With Mobile Payments Growing 32%
- Rapyd unveils Singapore platform to help firms go cashless
- The Monetization of Software Volume Gold Rush
- GoCardless partners with TransferWise to bring low-cost currency conversion to recurring payments
- TSG in Newsday: Small Business: Keeping up-to-date with payment options
- Now Available: The Ins And Outs Of Merchant Pricing
- The Next Big Thing in Payments: Africa
- Gold Rush: The Monetization of Software Card Volume