- Fiserv agrees to acquire Ondot Systems to expand its suite of products to enable clients to deliver digital-first and personalized experiences to their customers.
- The acquisition comes as consumers and businesses continue to embrace online and digital payment technology, a trend that’s only been accelerated by the pandemic.
- Financial terms of the transaction weren’t disclosed. The deal is expected to close in Q1 2021.
- Founded in 2011, Ondot processes more than 1B transactions per month and provides digital capabilities for over 30M cards.
- Fiserv said it plans to further develop the Ondot platform’s interplay between real-time authorization, user context, and artificial intelligence to engage users in-the-moment – before, during and after transactions.
Want updates like this delivered weekly?
TransactionWatch is a weekly newsletter covering the most important and relevant merchant acquiring M&A activity. This first-of-its-kind newsletter was developed for the world’s cutting-edge payments executives. See an example edition.
How Do I Sign Up?
Click here to visit the TransactionWatch landing page and complete the subscription form. You will receive a confirmation email and begin to receive TransactionWatch every Friday.