The Strawhecker Group (TSG), in coordination with the Electronic Transactions Association (ETA) for the benefit of TRANSACT 14 attendees, has developed a new Infographic entitled The Top 10 Ways Acquirers Can Block the Breach. This communication piece illustrates the best steps acquirers can take to minimize the risk of a payment card data breach, both internally and for their merchant clients.
- TSG Analysis: Fiserv Acquisition of First Data
- HPS Brings World-class Payments Platform to U.S.
- A new Square debit card makes it easy for businesses to spend their Square revenue
- Fiserv to buy First Data in $22 billion stock deal
- The Strawhecker Group (TSG) Announces Retirement of CFO David Laferla
- Elavon Acquires CenPOS | Paya Acquires First Billing Services | Mastercard Modernizes Logo
- TSYS Launches Vital Branded POS for SMBs
- Square Hires New CFO
- NewsFilter’s Top 10 Headlines of 2018
- MINDBODY Enters into Definitive Agreement to be Acquired by Vista Equity Partners for $1.9 Billion