The Strawhecker Group (TSG), in coordination with the Electronic Transactions Association (ETA) for the benefit of TRANSACT 14 attendees, has developed a new Infographic entitled The Top 10 Ways Acquirers Can Block the Breach. This communication piece illustrates the best steps acquirers can take to minimize the risk of a payment card data breach, both internally and for their merchant clients.
- Stripe moves into in-store payments
- China UnionPay reveals plans to take on Visa, Mastercard in Europe
- TSG Served as Portfolio Advisor to Talus in its Acquisition of Prolific Business Solutions
- The Crypto Crash of 2018
- Mastercard partners with Microsoft in an attempt to boost services offerings
- TSG Big Data: Profitability of Merchants in the U.S.
- TSG in Digital Transactions: Gateway Operators Slice Transaction Time in Half As Uptime Average Nears 100%
- Hackers “Take Off” with British Airways Data
- Elavon Acquires Virginia-Based Electronic Transaction Systems
- Payments Vs. Sports – Perspective in Valuations