Now that we have lapped into YoY earnings reports versus COVID’s depths, comparing performance can be interesting. For context, the grid below shows Q2 2021 YoY payments volume change versus other public payments companies. In addition, we have shown the market average, which is calculated from TSG’s AIM platform. For further context, included is a two-year look from AIM, which removes COVID’s influence from the comparison.
- Executive Interview Series: Co-Founder and CEO of BitPay, Stephen Pair
- Discover Eyes Benefits of Downturn.
- Samsung Launches Mobile Wallet App to Compete With Apple and Google
- TSG Recognizes Leading Payment Gateways with 2022 API Awards
- Bitcoin drops 17%, falling below $23,000 as $200 billion wiped off crypto market over the weekend
- PayPal Strives to Improve Checkout
- Apple’s Decision to Self-Finance Its BNPL Offering Raises Key Questions, Observers Say
- Merchants respond to Consumer Demand by Offering P2P Payments
- Apple Makes It Official: With Apple Pay Later, It’s Jumping With Both Feet Into the BNPL Fray
- How Square’s Embrace of Apple Could Help Propel a Trend Toward ‘SoftPOS’