Enjoying Money 20/20?
Today marks the third day of Money 20/20 – host to another jammed pack agenda! The Strawhecker Group (TSG), a media sponsor, is live at the show.
A Quick Round-Up of Happenings @ Money 20/20
- Ant Financial Partners with First Data and Verifone as Part of Its Global Expansion
- B of A Debuts Virtual Assistant
- Visa and Intel Collaborate to Drive Better Payment Security for Connected Devices
- Mastercard Enables Microsoft Wallet, Android Pay and Samsung Pay Users to Shop Online Wherever Masterpass is Accepted
- Blockchain Ideologies Clash
- PayPal Gets Friendlier With Facebook
- Ex-Apple CEO Warns Financial Firms They’re in a Sprint for Their Lives
- Head of Consumer Finance Agency Speaks Out on Fintech
- Share.Credit Card and Warren Win Money 20/20 Hackathon
- Internet of Things (IoT) is a hot topic (especially given last week’s internet attack)
- The Internet of Payments Awakens, TSG’s newest eReport, covers this topic intimately. With over 25 charts/figures, the report explores how the purchasing journey has changed because of the IoT, technology adoption and what payments players can do to seize the opportunity.
- Content Includes:
- Global Technology Adoption
- The Evolving Customer Purchasing Journey
- The Growing War on Cash and Check
- Emerging Payment/Acceptance Trends
- Emerging Payments Players
- Global Acquiring Themes
- Key Opportunities for Global Acquirers