One occasion of note is on the payments horizon: the holiday shopping season. To meet it head-on, ETA is offering projections on holiday spending trends and has released important educational resources for merchants to navigate the evolving payments landscape. Payments consultancy firm The Strawhecker Group estimates that 2014 fourth quarter electronic spending will increase 4.0% over 2013 to $887 billion.
- Bitcoin is Swinging Wildly…Again
- Now Available: Braintree Company Analysis
- BofA/First Data Breaking Up?
- Square Not Worried About Industry’s Mergers
- ETA/TSG U.S. Spending Snapshot: Consumer Spending Via Electronic Payments Sees Growth in Q4 2018 Year-Over-Year
- Happenings @ TSG – Spring 2019
- Toast Challenges First Data in Restaurant POS Market
- Shopify unveils a new lineup of retail hardware
- Visa partners FIS to push DLT-based platform for international corporate payments
- TSG Big Data: Profitability of Merchants in the U.S.