One occasion of note is on the payments horizon: the holiday shopping season. To meet it head-on, ETA is offering projections on holiday spending trends and has released important educational resources for merchants to navigate the evolving payments landscape. Payments consultancy firm The Strawhecker Group estimates that 2014 fourth quarter electronic spending will increase 4.0% over 2013 to $887 billion.
- Executive Interview Series: Founder and CEO of Stax, Suneera Madhani
- TSG Strengthens Team with New 2022 Hires
- TSG’s Take: Global Payments’ Acquisition of EVO Payments
- Trends Shaping Payments, Now and In The Future
- Managing Risk with the Card Networks
- Creating Opportunities at the Merchant Level
- The Russo-Ukrainian War: eCommerce & Fintech Talent Remain Resilient
- The Strawhecker Group Expands Global Payments Expertise with Pan-European Fintech & Payments Advisory Network
- Executive Interview Series: Co-Founder and CEO of BitPay, Stephen Pair
- Discover Eyes Benefits of Downturn.