This report, utilizing data from TSG’s proprietary data warehouse of over 3.5M merchants, lists 282 merchant types and includes key metrics on each of them including volume statistics, profitability, and attrition. Using the Profitability and Attrition Metrics, a score is assigned to each merchant type. This is the “attractiveness” of the merchant.
- Citi Helps Clients Collect Cross-Border B2B Payments with a New Platform, Citi® Global Collect
- Keeping a Pulse on the Payment Gateway Market
- Elavon to acquire Sage Pay, a gateway that competes with Stripe, PayPal and Adyen, for $300M
- PayPal Pulls Out of Pornhub
- Are You Ready for 2020?
- U.S. Holiday Sales Could Top $1 Trillion, With Mobile Payments Growing 32%
- Rapyd unveils Singapore platform to help firms go cashless
- The Monetization of Software Volume Gold Rush
- GoCardless partners with TransferWise to bring low-cost currency conversion to recurring payments
- TSG in Newsday: Small Business: Keeping up-to-date with payment options