This report (76 pages of detailed information) can act as a strategic tool at higher levels within your organization or can be leveraged to educate and arm front-line personnel such as sales teams when visiting clients who may be encountering EMV issues or be planning to migrate to EMV.
This eReport will:
- Explain what EMV is
- Explore the current state of migration in the U.S.
- Provide a comparison of the U.S. migration to other global experiences
- Review chargeback trends post-EMV liability shift
- Provide steps merchants can take to efficiently implement EMV
- Discuss merchant best practices
- Explore merchant obstacles and startegies to overcome those obstacles