Featuring Guest Author Poonam Nath, an experience pricing strategist, The Strawhecker Group (TSG) has released its newest eReport titled The Ins and Outs of Merchant Pricing. This eReport provides a fundamental understanding of a traditional pricing model and how to diffuse interchange fee (IC) and mandatory fee increases from the card networks, all while competitively operating within a quickly changing payments landscape.
- PayPal Pulls Out of Pornhub
- Are You Ready for 2020?
- U.S. Holiday Sales Could Top $1 Trillion, With Mobile Payments Growing 32%
- Rapyd unveils Singapore platform to help firms go cashless
- The Monetization of Software Volume Gold Rush
- GoCardless partners with TransferWise to bring low-cost currency conversion to recurring payments
- TSG in Newsday: Small Business: Keeping up-to-date with payment options
- Now Available: The Ins And Outs Of Merchant Pricing
- The Next Big Thing in Payments: Africa
- Gold Rush: The Monetization of Software Card Volume