Looking to survey the market? TSG can support your survey engagements and market research needs to provide insight into consumers, merchants, or specific samples of the payments market.
PaymentsPulse delivers actionable insights in an easy-to-digest format, so clients can make impactful decisions based on trusted data.
Surveying the Market
Researchers employing survey methods to collect data enjoy several benefits as they are an excellent way to gather critical insights from people, businesses, partners, and clients. TSG understands client needs and the end goal of the survey data, which is why 9 of the top 10 merchant acquirers have trusted TSG to complete surveys.
- Survey Design: TSG can develop surveys to collect information about opinions, attitudes, and beliefs of interest groups. These types of surveys may be general in nature or may involve various types of validation depending on the goal of the survey and client needs.
- Survey Audit: TSG can review a client’s current survey language and administration and make targeted, evidence-based recommendations to improve response rate and the quality of feedback from respondents based on best practices.
- Information Pulse: TSG can deploy your survey and collect responses from specific groups and various sections of the market.
- Research Studies: TSG can conduct various types of research activities, including conjoint analysis, key driver analysis, tests to determine effectiveness, and pricing studies.
How are Surveys Completed
TSG collects and analyzes data from various target markets using rigorous statistical methodologies. Through the powerful combination of TSG’s qualitative and quantitative research capabilities, PaymentsPulse delivers actionable insights in an easy-to-digest format, so that clients can make impactful decisions based on trusted data.
- Survey Design
- Survey Administration and Programming
- Data Collection
- Report Development
Research Project Types
- Quasi-Experimental Research
- Conjoint and Maximum Difference Analysis
- Consumer or Merchant Attitude Surveys
- Key Driver Analysis
- Online Surveys
- Mobile Surveys
- Email or SMS Text Messaging
- QR Code Distribution