Household Appliance Stores, Lumber & Building Stores, and Automotive Tire Stores will be among the “winners” in December consumer spending, according to ETA’s U.S. Retail Holiday Spending Report Card, powered by TSG. TSG used predictive modeling to relatively “grade” estimated credit/debit same store sales for the month of December, which established the winners. The data leveraged is sourced from TSG’s data warehouse of over 3.5 million card-accepting merchants in the U.S. and the modeling utilized 57 consecutive months of spending by merchant type (MCC code).
- Citi Helps Clients Collect Cross-Border B2B Payments with a New Platform, Citi® Global Collect
- Keeping a Pulse on the Payment Gateway Market
- Elavon to acquire Sage Pay, a gateway that competes with Stripe, PayPal and Adyen, for $300M
- PayPal Pulls Out of Pornhub
- Are You Ready for 2020?
- U.S. Holiday Sales Could Top $1 Trillion, With Mobile Payments Growing 32%
- Rapyd unveils Singapore platform to help firms go cashless
- The Monetization of Software Volume Gold Rush
- GoCardless partners with TransferWise to bring low-cost currency conversion to recurring payments
- TSG in Newsday: Small Business: Keeping up-to-date with payment options