Household Appliance Stores, Lumber & Building Stores, and Automotive Tire Stores will be among the “winners” in December consumer spending, according to ETA’s U.S. Retail Holiday Spending Report Card, powered by TSG. TSG used predictive modeling to relatively “grade” estimated credit/debit same store sales for the month of December, which established the winners. The data leveraged is sourced from TSG’s data warehouse of over 3.5 million card-accepting merchants in the U.S. and the modeling utilized 57 consecutive months of spending by merchant type (MCC code).
- It’s Earnings Season – How Are Payments Companies Stacking Up?
- Executive Interview Series: TSG Senior Associate, Cliff Gray
- TransactionWatch – Week of July 19th – July 23rd
- Bitcoin = World Peace?
- TSG Announces Shopping Cart Provider of the Year
- Capchase raises $280M to scale its financing platform for subscription businesses
- Venmo finally ditches controversial feature over privacy concerns
- Shift4 Payments Announces Proposed Public Offering of Class A Common Stock
- New EU tax rules stand to stimulate cross-border payments for U.S. merchants
- TransactionWatch – Week of July 12th – July 16th