Household Appliance Stores, Lumber & Building Stores, and Automotive Tire Stores will be among the “winners” in December consumer spending, according to ETA’s U.S. Retail Holiday Spending Report Card, powered by TSG. TSG used predictive modeling to relatively “grade” estimated credit/debit same store sales for the month of December, which established the winners. The data leveraged is sourced from TSG’s data warehouse of over 3.5 million card-accepting merchants in the U.S. and the modeling utilized 57 consecutive months of spending by merchant type (MCC code).
- Executive Interview Series: Founder and CEO of Stax, Suneera Madhani
- TSG Strengthens Team with New 2022 Hires
- TSG’s Take: Global Payments’ Acquisition of EVO Payments
- Trends Shaping Payments, Now and In The Future
- Managing Risk with the Card Networks
- Creating Opportunities at the Merchant Level
- The Russo-Ukrainian War: eCommerce & Fintech Talent Remain Resilient
- The Strawhecker Group Expands Global Payments Expertise with Pan-European Fintech & Payments Advisory Network
- Executive Interview Series: Co-Founder and CEO of BitPay, Stephen Pair
- Discover Eyes Benefits of Downturn.