Already a seasoned ad executive, Kurt Strawhecker joined First Data in the 1980s and started a marketing division that reportedly put the first stuffers in credit card statement envelopes. Then, a decade ago, he and Jamie Savant launched the Strawhecker Group, which the founders say mixes lengthy experience with Big Data to advise clients on all aspects of payments. Here, he leverages both to offer some insights on the industry.
- TSG Announces Omnichannel Provider of the Year
- TransactionWatch – Week of April 26th – April 30th
- V, MA, SHOP Earnings Signal Recovery
- Thailand, Singapore launch linkage of real-time payment systems
- Paxos raises $300 million to build a cryptocurrency infrastructure giant
- TSG and ETA Release April 2021 U.S. SMB COVID-19 Perspectives
- dLocal expands e-commerce payments in Southeast Asia
- Facebook reveals new features for creators to earn money from ecommerce sales
- TSG Big Data: Profitability of Merchants in the U.S.
- Merchants Can Offer More Touch-free Ways to Pay as Fiserv Brings PayPal and Venmo QR Code Payments to the Point of Sale