Already a seasoned ad executive, Kurt Strawhecker joined First Data in the 1980s and started a marketing division that reportedly put the first stuffers in credit card statement envelopes. Then, a decade ago, he and Jamie Savant launched the Strawhecker Group, which the founders say mixes lengthy experience with Big Data to advise clients on all aspects of payments. Here, he leverages both to offer some insights on the industry.
- Bitfinex launches cryptocurrency payment gateway for merchants
- Shift4 Payments Announces Acquisition of VenueNext to Power Sports Stadiums, Entertainment Venues and Theme Parks
- Square acquires majority of Tidal, Jay-Z’s streaming service, in $297 million deal.
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks will accept dogecoin for tickets and merchandise
- Credit Card Killer? Buy Now, Pay Later Booms With Young Americans
- Twitter tests new eCommerce features for tweets
- Indonesian payments infra startup Xendit raises $64.6M in Accel-led Series B
- TransactionWatch – Week of February 22nd – February 26th
- CardX Wins Its Kansas Surcharging Suit. Surcharging Bans Remain in Only Three States
- Advent Set to Merge Clearent and Transaction Services Group