This week, Global Payments’ announced their acquisition of Heartland Payment Systems for $4.3B. The Strawhecker Group (TSG) has since put together an analysis of the acquisition from the US merchant acquiring perspective. Additionally, a comparison to 22 other transactions that have occurred in the Payments Industry over the last 5 years is illustrated.
- Executive Interview Series: Founder and CEO of Stax, Suneera Madhani
- TSG Strengthens Team with New 2022 Hires
- TSG’s Take: Global Payments’ Acquisition of EVO Payments
- Trends Shaping Payments, Now and In The Future
- Managing Risk with the Card Networks
- Creating Opportunities at the Merchant Level
- The Russo-Ukrainian War: eCommerce & Fintech Talent Remain Resilient
- The Strawhecker Group Expands Global Payments Expertise with Pan-European Fintech & Payments Advisory Network
- Executive Interview Series: Co-Founder and CEO of BitPay, Stephen Pair
- Discover Eyes Benefits of Downturn.