With the announcement of the planned acquisition of Mercury, Vantiv continues its aggressive acquisition strategy to increase penetration into the SMB market; this includes Litle & Co., National Processing Company (NPC), Element Payment Services, and now Mercury Payment Systems.
- TransactionWatch – Week of October 18th – October 22nd
- PayPal + Pinterest?
- US online sales will top $200 billion this holiday season: Adobe
- Facebook’s digital wallet finally launches… without Diem cryptocurrency
- PayPal is in late-stage talks to acquire Pinterest
- Jack Dorsey says Square might get into bitcoin mining, sending the cryptocurrency surging
- Fiserv to Expand Digital Storefront Capabilities with Acquisition of BentoBox
- Softbank, Amazon, Accel and others put $108M in Brazilian banking and payments infra provider Pismo
- Klarna strengthens credit checks in the UK as regulators crack down on ‘buy now, pay later’
- TransactionWatch – Week of October 11th – October 15th