This analysis looks at five merchant groups and their performance when looking at those with between $50K – $250K in annual dollar volume as well as those with an average ticket of between $50 – $150, and the combination of the two.
- TransactionWatch – Week of October 18th – October 22nd
- PayPal + Pinterest?
- US online sales will top $200 billion this holiday season: Adobe
- Facebook’s digital wallet finally launches… without Diem cryptocurrency
- PayPal is in late-stage talks to acquire Pinterest
- Jack Dorsey says Square might get into bitcoin mining, sending the cryptocurrency surging
- Fiserv to Expand Digital Storefront Capabilities with Acquisition of BentoBox
- Softbank, Amazon, Accel and others put $108M in Brazilian banking and payments infra provider Pismo
- Klarna strengthens credit checks in the UK as regulators crack down on ‘buy now, pay later’
- TransactionWatch – Week of October 11th – October 15th