This analysis looks at five merchant groups and their performance when looking at those with between $50K – $250K in annual dollar volume as well as those with an average ticket of between $50 – $150, and the combination of the two.
- Stripe moves into in-store payments
- China UnionPay reveals plans to take on Visa, Mastercard in Europe
- TSG Served as Portfolio Advisor to Talus in its Acquisition of Prolific Business Solutions
- The Crypto Crash of 2018
- Mastercard partners with Microsoft in an attempt to boost services offerings
- TSG Big Data: Profitability of Merchants in the U.S.
- TSG in Digital Transactions: Gateway Operators Slice Transaction Time in Half As Uptime Average Nears 100%
- Hackers “Take Off” with British Airways Data
- Elavon Acquires Virginia-Based Electronic Transaction Systems
- Payments Vs. Sports – Perspective in Valuations