The Strawhecker Group (TSG), the largest analytics and consulting firm focused on the payments acceptance industry, is proud to celebrate its fifteenth anniversary.
Since starting in 2006, the firm has served over 1,000 clients and has developed several industry-first products. Headquartered in Omaha, NE with satellite offices across the globe, the firm has grown from a pair of payments industry veterans to employing a team of nearly fifty subject matter experts, analysts, and data scientists to support its clients.
“As the firm grows, it’s important for us to remain nimble for our clients,” said Mike Strawhecker, President. “The payments industry is fluid, and we are in a pivotal moment as consumer spending and merchant acceptance evolve. We understand the needs of the industry and we meet them with laser-focused support, forward-thinking strategies, and high-quality output.”
The firm’s product suite has expanded rapidly in the past few years:
- Analytics – Using AIM, TSG helps leading payments companies manage and harmonize data to provide key metrics and market benchmarks. AIM holds data on nearly 4M small and enterprise merchants in over 300 industries.
- Performance – With GEM, the industry’s foremost payment gateways are monitoring from the merchant, developer, and gateway performance perspective. With the shift to eCommerce, this tool has become critical for startup, emerging, and mature gateways.
- Strategy – TSG is at the forefront of helping payments providers, investors, and software entities drive revenue. The firm’s subject matter experts work with clients from start to finish to uncover pain points, build solutions, and implement strategies.
- Intelligence – TSG’s full-service market intelligence team supports clients with a unique combination of research, industry expertise, and deep analytics. From mystery shopping and survey engagements to education and eReports, the team drives unparalleled ROIs.
- Value –TSG is assisting buyers on their acquisition objectives and guiding potential sellers on the value of their company in the marketplace. The firm has completed more payments valuations than any other entity.
“The payments industry is the foundation of the global economy,” said Kurt Strawhecker, Managing Partner. “We strive to help clients drive revenue growth, craft winning strategies, and achieve their goals to push the boundaries of commerce further.”
From startups to Fortune 500 companies, TSG is proud to service companies throughout the payments ecosystem including PSPs, acquirers, card networks, the investment community, financial institutions, fintech, and software companies. Contact us today to discuss your needs.
The Strawhecker Group (TSG) is the largest analytics and consulting firm focused on the payments acceptance industry. TSG serves the entire payments ecosystem and has experience in working on large-scale projects for the world’s biggest payment players. The firm has worked with all card networks, nine of the top ten merchant acquirers in the U.S., as well as leading private equity firms and investment banks.