Still, this is just the beginning of a lengthy migration process, says Jared Drieling, business intelligence manager at The Strawhecker Group, a management consulting company focused on the global electronic payments industry. “There are pluses and minuses associated with EMV but all in all, we need to view this as the starting line versus a deadline,” he says. “I don’t think that this confusion is a bad omen for EMV’s future – this is a large and complicated migration, so it will take time.
- Executive Interview Series: Founder and CEO of Stax, Suneera Madhani
- TSG Strengthens Team with New 2022 Hires
- TSG’s Take: Global Payments’ Acquisition of EVO Payments
- Trends Shaping Payments, Now and In The Future
- Managing Risk with the Card Networks
- Creating Opportunities at the Merchant Level
- The Russo-Ukrainian War: eCommerce & Fintech Talent Remain Resilient
- The Strawhecker Group Expands Global Payments Expertise with Pan-European Fintech & Payments Advisory Network
- Executive Interview Series: Co-Founder and CEO of BitPay, Stephen Pair
- Discover Eyes Benefits of Downturn.