Still, this is just the beginning of a lengthy migration process, says Jared Drieling, business intelligence manager at The Strawhecker Group, a management consulting company focused on the global electronic payments industry. “There are pluses and minuses associated with EMV but all in all, we need to view this as the starting line versus a deadline,” he says. “I don’t think that this confusion is a bad omen for EMV’s future – this is a large and complicated migration, so it will take time.
- NCR stock moves up on sale talks
- M&A in the Payments Industry: Current Trends
- Bitcoin is Swinging Wildly…Again
- Now Available: Braintree Company Analysis
- BofA/First Data Breaking Up?
- Square Not Worried About Industry’s Mergers
- TSG in Green Sheet: TSG Directory Highlights Top-Rated U.S. Acquirers
- ETA/TSG U.S. Spending Snapshot: Consumer Spending Via Electronic Payments Sees Growth in Q4 2018 Year-Over-Year
- Happenings @ TSG – Spring 2019
- Toast Challenges First Data in Restaurant POS Market