TransactionWatch is a weekly newsletter for payments executives covering the most important and relevant merchant acquiring M&A activity. It is a first-of-its-kind product and was developed for the world’s cutting-edge payment executives, corporate strategists, and private equity groups that operate or have a focus in the industry.
Every week TransactionWatch covers six key areas:
- Deal of the Week – Every edition highlights a high-profile deal that includes an analysis summarizing the acquisition and its significance to the market
- Notable Transactions – Every edition looks into notable deals from the week and covers a high-level analysis along with available transaction details
- Historical M&A Tracker – Every edition contains an up-to-date tracker looking at the previous three months of M&A activity surrounding the industry
- Headline News – Every edition highlights related industry press to keep readers well-informed on the latest movers and shakers in the industry.
- Partnership Activity – Every edition provides the latest on evolving partnerships between leading companies, as well as newly formed relationships.
- Management Changes – Every edition highlights notable individuals across the industry as they transition to new companies and new roles.
About TSG The Strawhecker Group (TSG) is a fast-growing analytics and consulting firm focused on the electronic payments industry. The company serves the entire payments ecosystem, from fintech startups to Fortune 500 companies. The firm provides its clients with advisory services, research and analytics to help them plan and execute their strategic initiatives. Based in Omaha, a recognized payments industry hub, TSG is an established leader in this high-growth, ever-evolving space. For more information please visit www.TheStrawGroup.com.