TSG has released a new data to illustrate the performance of public payments companies. The ‘TSG Payments Index’ (TSGPX) is calculated on a value weighted basis using market capitalization and is compared to the S&P 500 which is also calculated using the same methodology. A $100 investment in the TSGPX in Q1 2011 would now be valued at $294, as compared to $154 if invested in the S&P 500.
- Chip Shortage
- Second-largest U.S. mortgage lender ditches its plan to accept payments in bitcoin
- European rival to PayPal and Square makes $317 million acquisition to expand in the U.S.
- Synchrony moves into BNPL space with Fiserv Clover
- JPMorgan debuts payments service targeting small businesses
- Payments giant Stripe says its reentering the crypto market
- Consumers Are Flocking to E-Commerce, But They’re Hitting Too Many Brick Walls, Stripe Says
- Past, Present, and Future: The COVID Effect on Payments
- Billtrust Acquires iController, a Belgium-based B2B Collections Software Provider
- Executive Interview Series: Head of Carat and Global Digital Commerce at Fiserv, Nandan Sheth