TSG has released a new data to illustrate the performance of public payments companies. The ‘TSG Payments Index’ (TSGPX) is calculated on a value weighted basis using market capitalization and is compared to the S&P 500 which is also calculated using the same methodology. A $100 investment in the TSGPX in Q1 2011 would now be valued at $294, as compared to $154 if invested in the S&P 500.
- TransactionWatch – Week of July 19th – July 23rd
- Bitcoin = World Peace?
- TSG Announces Shopping Cart Provider of the Year
- Capchase raises $280M to scale its financing platform for subscription businesses
- Venmo finally ditches controversial feature over privacy concerns
- Shift4 Payments Announces Proposed Public Offering of Class A Common Stock
- New EU tax rules stand to stimulate cross-border payments for U.S. merchants
- TransactionWatch – Week of July 12th – July 16th
- Square Announces New Business
- Billtrust Expands Accounts Receivable and Integrated B2B Payments Capability with KONE Inc.