The announced merger of Priority Payment Systems and Cynergy Data will create the 21st largest (est.) U.S. acquirer with more than 125,000 merchants and $20 billion in annual card volume. The merger propels the new Priority into a select group of the largest super-ISOs which include TransFirst, EVO Payments International, iPayment, North American Bancard, CardConnect and First American Payment SystemsTSG’s Thoughts & Analysis on Priority Payments Merger with Cynergy Data.
- TransactionWatch – Week of July 19th – July 23rd
- Bitcoin = World Peace?
- TSG Announces Shopping Cart Provider of the Year
- Capchase raises $280M to scale its financing platform for subscription businesses
- Venmo finally ditches controversial feature over privacy concerns
- Shift4 Payments Announces Proposed Public Offering of Class A Common Stock
- New EU tax rules stand to stimulate cross-border payments for U.S. merchants
- TransactionWatch – Week of July 12th – July 16th
- Square Announces New Business
- Billtrust Expands Accounts Receivable and Integrated B2B Payments Capability with KONE Inc.