The announced merger of Priority Payment Systems and Cynergy Data will create the 21st largest (est.) U.S. acquirer with more than 125,000 merchants and $20 billion in annual card volume. The merger propels the new Priority into a select group of the largest super-ISOs which include TransFirst, EVO Payments International, iPayment, North American Bancard, CardConnect and First American Payment SystemsTSG’s Thoughts & Analysis on Priority Payments Merger with Cynergy Data.
- NCR stock moves up on sale talks
- M&A in the Payments Industry: Current Trends
- Bitcoin is Swinging Wildly…Again
- Now Available: Braintree Company Analysis
- BofA/First Data Breaking Up?
- Square Not Worried About Industry’s Mergers
- TSG in Green Sheet: TSG Directory Highlights Top-Rated U.S. Acquirers
- ETA/TSG U.S. Spending Snapshot: Consumer Spending Via Electronic Payments Sees Growth in Q4 2018 Year-Over-Year
- Happenings @ TSG – Spring 2019
- Toast Challenges First Data in Restaurant POS Market