The announced merger of Priority Payment Systems and Cynergy Data will create the 21st largest (est.) U.S. acquirer with more than 125,000 merchants and $20 billion in annual card volume. The merger propels the new Priority into a select group of the largest super-ISOs which include TransFirst, EVO Payments International, iPayment, North American Bancard, CardConnect and First American Payment SystemsTSG’s Thoughts & Analysis on Priority Payments Merger with Cynergy Data.
- Chip Shortage
- Second-largest U.S. mortgage lender ditches its plan to accept payments in bitcoin
- European rival to PayPal and Square makes $317 million acquisition to expand in the U.S.
- Synchrony moves into BNPL space with Fiserv Clover
- JPMorgan debuts payments service targeting small businesses
- Payments giant Stripe says its reentering the crypto market
- Consumers Are Flocking to E-Commerce, But They’re Hitting Too Many Brick Walls, Stripe Says
- Past, Present, and Future: The COVID Effect on Payments
- Billtrust Acquires iController, a Belgium-based B2B Collections Software Provider
- Executive Interview Series: Head of Carat and Global Digital Commerce at Fiserv, Nandan Sheth