As Black Friday approaches, and the holiday shopping season officially kicks off, TSG and ETA have prepared an infographic to estimate the boost from holiday spending. In Q4 2015, TSG estimates a holiday spending boost of 4.7% compared to the baseline of January through September 2015. The data is sourced from TSG’s data warehouse of over 3M card-accepting merchants in the U.S.
- NCR stock moves up on sale talks
- M&A in the Payments Industry: Current Trends
- Bitcoin is Swinging Wildly…Again
- Now Available: Braintree Company Analysis
- BofA/First Data Breaking Up?
- Square Not Worried About Industry’s Mergers
- TSG in Green Sheet: TSG Directory Highlights Top-Rated U.S. Acquirers
- ETA/TSG U.S. Spending Snapshot: Consumer Spending Via Electronic Payments Sees Growth in Q4 2018 Year-Over-Year
- Happenings @ TSG – Spring 2019
- Toast Challenges First Data in Restaurant POS Market