As Black Friday approaches, and the holiday shopping season officially kicks off, TSG and ETA have prepared an infographic to estimate the boost from holiday spending. In Q4 2015, TSG estimates a holiday spending boost of 4.7% compared to the baseline of January through September 2015. The data is sourced from TSG’s data warehouse of over 3M card-accepting merchants in the U.S.
- V/MC Reach Settlement | Stripe Moves Into Brick-and-Mortar | Newegg Gets Breached
- Stripe moves into in-store payments
- China UnionPay reveals plans to take on Visa, Mastercard in Europe
- TSG Served as Portfolio Advisor to Talus in its Acquisition of Prolific Business Solutions
- The Crypto Crash of 2018
- Mastercard partners with Microsoft in an attempt to boost services offerings
- TSG Big Data: Profitability of Merchants in the U.S.
- TSG in Digital Transactions: Gateway Operators Slice Transaction Time in Half As Uptime Average Nears 100%
- Hackers “Take Off” with British Airways Data
- Elavon Acquires Virginia-Based Electronic Transaction Systems