As Black Friday approaches, and the holiday shopping season officially kicks off, TSG and ETA have prepared an infographic to estimate the boost from holiday spending. In Q4 2015, TSG estimates a holiday spending boost of 4.7% compared to the baseline of January through September 2015. The data is sourced from TSG’s data warehouse of over 3M card-accepting merchants in the U.S.
- TSG Analysis: Fiserv Acquisition of First Data
- HPS Brings World-class Payments Platform to U.S.
- A new Square debit card makes it easy for businesses to spend their Square revenue
- Fiserv to buy First Data in $22 billion stock deal
- The Strawhecker Group (TSG) Announces Retirement of CFO David Laferla
- Elavon Acquires CenPOS | Paya Acquires First Billing Services | Mastercard Modernizes Logo
- TSYS Launches Vital Branded POS for SMBs
- Square Hires New CFO
- NewsFilter’s Top 10 Headlines of 2018
- MINDBODY Enters into Definitive Agreement to be Acquired by Vista Equity Partners for $1.9 Billion