As Black Friday approaches, and the holiday shopping season officially kicks off, TSG and ETA have prepared an infographic to estimate the boost from holiday spending. In Q4 2015, TSG estimates a holiday spending boost of 4.7% compared to the baseline of January through September 2015. The data is sourced from TSG’s data warehouse of over 3M card-accepting merchants in the U.S.
- Keeping a Pulse on the Payment Gateway Market
- Elavon to acquire Sage Pay, a gateway that competes with Stripe, PayPal and Adyen, for $300M
- PayPal Pulls Out of Pornhub
- Are You Ready for 2020?
- U.S. Holiday Sales Could Top $1 Trillion, With Mobile Payments Growing 32%
- Rapyd unveils Singapore platform to help firms go cashless
- The Monetization of Software Volume Gold Rush
- GoCardless partners with TransferWise to bring low-cost currency conversion to recurring payments
- TSG in Newsday: Small Business: Keeping up-to-date with payment options
- Now Available: The Ins And Outs Of Merchant Pricing